Complaints Process


Do you have a problem or complaint?

If you want to make a complaint about Property Funding, or have a problem understanding something we've done, please let us know – either through your broker or directly.

We're here to take care of the finance issues you face, so if you think we've failed in any way, you can trust that our people will be committed to resolving the issue.

  • If you accessed our services through a mortgage broker, please talk to them in the first instance.
  • If you're still not 100% satisfied, please email us or call 0800 111 080
  • If talking to us does not address your complaint fully, your next step is to contact Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), the external dispute resolution scheme for our industry. This independent body is approved by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. Complaints to FSCL need to meet certain criteria. Click here to go to the FSCL website.